Search results

  1. Peter7100

    Post Your Tabletop photography, pack shot and still life

    Don't think you need to experiment anymore as I think you have mastered it 👏
  2. Peter7100

    Copenhagen, Denmark

    Do you have any photo's from your time there?
  3. Peter7100

    Copenhagen, Denmark

  4. Peter7100

    Hi to all

    Hello and welcome!
  5. Peter7100

    Bonjour tout le monde !

    Hello and welcome!
  6. Peter7100

    new lens or camera body

    I would never risk doing a wedding with only one body. I once did a wedding for a family member and one of my two bodies failed that day, so I was so thankful I had another with me.
  7. Peter7100

    Breaking down the assassination attempt photos

    Amazing capture, however (if I am allowed to ask this?), most people over here are asking how was he allowed to climb onto a roof so near to where everyone was located without security doing anything :unsure:
  8. Peter7100

    Post your latest purchases.

    I don't blame you as it is an excellent camera for the price!
Top