Search results

  1. Peter7100

    New member

    Hello and welcome!
  2. Peter7100

    Refurbished/renewed?

    Not much difference in price so I would definitely go for the new one rather than refurb. At the moment you can get an 'excellent' with MPB for just over £1500 with a 6 month warranty.
  3. Peter7100

    Post your Train shots!

    Correct! Very good detective work :D
  4. Peter7100

    Post your Train shots!

  5. Peter7100

    Post your Train shots!

  6. Peter7100

    Dominique’s old stones (mostly)

    Great atmosphere (y)
  7. Peter7100

    post your aviation shots!

    I have only once been up in a helicopter and that was to view the CN Tower in Toronto and I did not enjoy it one bit. The floor vibrated constantly and it felt like we were about to fall through it 😨. So like you I will stick to fixed wing from now on.
  8. Peter7100

    Post Your Automotive Shots!

  9. Peter7100

    Post Your Automotive Shots!

Top