Search results

  1. bluzman

    Lassen Peak Volcano

    On my way back to Texas after a road trip to the Left Coast, I saw this and simply had to stop and take a shot with my RX10 IV.
  2. bluzman

    Nikon EN-EL14 Aftermarket Battery's.

    No such problems. Some of them date back to 2019.
  3. bluzman

    Nikon EN-EL14 Aftermarket Battery's.

    I've been using these for many years in D3300, D3400, D3500, D5600 and P7800 cameras. Never had any problems. BM Premium 2 Pack of EN-EL14A Batteries
  4. bluzman

    Post your Photographing the photographer.

    Fellow shooting a Z9.
  5. bluzman

    White Egret & Great Blue Heron

  6. bluzman

    Monochrome

  7. bluzman

    White Egret

  8. bluzman

    Post your dragonflies and bees/wasps

    Yellow-faced Bee
  9. bluzman

    Post your dragonflies and bees/wasps

    Cellophane (aka Polyester) Bee
  10. bluzman

    Post Your Birds (3)

    White-crowned Sparrow
  11. bluzman

    Woody's Hermosa Luz 2025

    Love the pic. I got a shot of one last year while vacationing on the Oregon coast. I didn't know what it was but a little research revealed its name. https://nikonites.com/forum/threads/some-birds-in-the-yard.48620/ TRIVIA: I also learned that it's the only crested jay found west of the Rockies.
  12. bluzman

    Post your Birds in Flight

    The last one conjures up visions of a pterodactyl for me. :giggle:
  13. bluzman

    Post Your Birds (3)

    Perched Pelicans (Netarts Bay, OR)
  14. bluzman

    Z6III firmware update V2.0

    Apparently, it now does have the ability to be configured to take a picture while unattended if a set of user defined conditions are met. Still can't get out to the site on its own, however. :)
  15. bluzman

    Along the Oregon Coast

Top