I think this is some sort of Wren or not - need another shot or three to get another view of this noisy little chirper
Shot with my Kenko 1.4 + Tamron SP VR 70-300 on my D610 - in the morning light.
This a.m. decided to try out the Tammy 70-300 SP VR lens with the Kenko Pro-300 1.4 TC
OK. Still not the 200-500 5.6e - but not bad.
A.F. works and works fast enough.
Got a few BIF's today - still working on my BIFFING skills.
I think the TC does not help when it comes to BIF shots.
In part I needed to have a faster shutter speed for BIF shots. close but no cigar on these ones.
Just a sample of today's walk by the lake with my D610 + Nikkor 200-500 + Kenko 1.4 TC
All shot using my Jobu, "micro gimbal" attachment on my monopod. Works jim dandy.
Shot in the evening light deep in the shadows of a pine. Pushed exposure to the max to get what I got.
Show with a D90 + 60mm Nikkor Micro + Kenko tube (smaller one).