Search results

  1. Peter7100

    New member

    Hello and welcome!
  2. Peter7100

    Post your Moon Shots

  3. Peter7100

    Peter's Pixels

    I really need to use my camera's more this year as last year was my fewest shots in decades. So here is a start with some handheld at 600mm
  4. Peter7100

    Dominique’s old stones (mostly)

    Happy New Year and a great photo to start it!
  5. Peter7100

    Marilynne's Wetlands and Other Stuff - 2025

    I was joking 🤣 . I would need at least 65 before I was happy :cool:
  6. Peter7100

    Marilynne's Wetlands and Other Stuff - 2025

    That is positively warm. It was 23f this morning where I live 🥶
  7. Peter7100

    New member, MichaelB

    Hello and welcome!
  8. Peter7100

    Time changed my angle

    Hello and welcome!
  9. Peter7100

    I am the new guy

    Hello and welcome!
  10. Peter7100

    November Monthly Assignment: Travel **Top Eight**

    Congratulations everyone!
  11. Peter7100

    New Member

    Hello and welcome!
  12. Peter7100

    Hello

    Hello and welcome!
Top