Search results

  1. Woodyg3

    Woody's Wildlife, Nature and Other Stuff 2018

    I've been sick as a dog lately with the flu. Three days of fever and most of the week just sitting on the couch. Bleh! I've been able to go through some of my older pictures, at least.
  2. Woodyg3

    Nikon D50 Nightime Action Shots

    65 out of 300 for action shots is not bad at all. I would never use aperture prefered for action. Shutter speed needs to be high enough to avoid subject blur, and that needs to be the main consideration. Shutter priority of manual mode would be best, IMO. As has been said, if you post some...
  3. Woodyg3

    Woody's Wildlife, Nature and Other Stuff 2018

    Okay, who can guess what part of the goose is Photoshopped? :)
  4. Woodyg3

    Woody's Wildlife, Nature and Other Stuff 2018

    7200 ISO and I did a fair amount of processing with both Lightroom and Photoshop. Only a slight crop. Not too bad for "just" a crop frame camera. :)
  5. Woodyg3

    Post Your D500 Shots

    7200 ISO and processed in Lightroom and Photoshop. Not too bad for "just" a crop sensor camera. :)
  6. Woodyg3

    Apple Did Not Make Me Happy Today

    So I made an appointment and brought my laptop in to the Apple Store today. It appeared that the hard drive had died, although I wasn't 100 percent sure it wasn't a system software problem. Anyway, the little Apple guy looks at the laptop and informs me that it is too old for them to work on...
  7. Woodyg3

    Post your Birds in Flight

    Pretty sure this is a Ferruginous. Opinions?
  8. Woodyg3

    Icy Needles

Top