Search results

  1. F

    Strap ??

    I was at her production facility today - aka her basement, met her staff - a lovely lady. Everything is hand stitched - I watched them make a few straps. Lisa, the owner operator sold me a ukulele strap for my wife's latest instrument. My wife liked it. Also bought another one of her...
  2. F

    Post your latest purchases.

    Well it isn't a Nikon . . . Bought my grand daughter a V-Tech Zoom camera for her upcoming trip to see her other grandmother who live on the other side of the country (Newfoundland from Alberta) Box says it is suitable for three year olds - we will see how that works out. She has been...
  3. F

    Post Your Deer/Moose/Elk Shots

    Okotoks AB
  4. F

    Post Your D500 Shots

    Down by the river early this a.m. and got this with my D500 and the 200-500 Nikkor
  5. F

    Post your birds (2)

    The Western Kingbird - my first shot of this little beauty - wish it had let me get a little closer but that was not to be.
  6. F

    Post your sign post pictures

    Shot these two pretty much across from the street from each other Pinkest btw refers to a fund raising challenge for breast cancer (had to google that one). And that shop is a great place to stop if you are in the area.
  7. F

    recommendations for a beginner's drone

    I'm having a bit of GAS (a derivative of NAS when there is no Nikon version). Been thinking of getting a drone for a long time. Wife gave me a micro toy drone for Christmas - it was fun, but a toy. I'm wanting a real drone - well at least one that takes images that are not toy camera like...
  8. F

    Kenko 300 Pro 1.4 TC + Tamron 70-300 on D7100

    Tried the 1.4 TC on my Nikkor 105 macro - and it was great. AF sucked but hey, it's a macro, in MF most of the time anyway. It did AF but hunted way too much. Now I want to get the 2.0 TC just for macro work
  9. F

    Insects with non macro lenses

    Fisheye's ain't macro are they?
  10. F

    Post your birds (2)

    This bad boy is getting a little too familiar
  11. F

    Post your macro photos here

    Some macro fun in the garden today
  12. F

    Post your Insect shots

    Discovered my Kenko 1.4 TC works on my Nikon 105 macro, now I also have a 150mm F4 macro.
  13. F

    Post Your D500 Shots

    Not just for the birds
  14. F

    300mm+ for general purpose hobbyist

    I posted a few photos and comments about my evening shoot with the Tamron 70-300 F4-5.6 Di lens, on my D7100 with the Kenko 1.4. Worked well for stationary, or slower moving subjects, but could not get focus on a quick moving hummingbird. But that may have been my skills more than the...
  15. F

    Pets/"Petography" Thread!

    I am voracious hear me roar.
  16. F

    Kenko 300 Pro 1.4 TC + Tamron 70-300 on D7100

    I decided to put my Tamron 70-300 to the test with the Kenko TC. This is the Tamron Di 70-300 F/4-5.6 USD with VC (it was on). The TC is Kenko's 300 PRO N-AF 1.4 model. On the D7100 in it's yellow jacket. I was not using a flash for these shots. It works. It has some drawbacks. Of course...
  17. F

    Post your Squirrel pictures

    caught this fella sitting on the fence. shot while playing with a Kenko 300 1.4 TC on a Tammy 70-300mm, on my D7100.
Top