Search results

  1. Silversnapper

    April Monthly Assignment: "April showers bring WATER" *** Top Five ***

    Thank you @Peter7100 It was a good challenge and it produced some lovely images, however, I think I had an unfair advantage because I didn't even have to step foot outside the door! The 'April Showers' turned out to be an almost not-stop downpour and my front and rear gardens (I use the term...
  2. Silversnapper

    Grid Lines

    Sorry. OP = Original Poster. In other words High201 hasn't logged on to the site since 2013 and the thread has been effectively 'dead' since Aug 24 2013 but there may be someone who looks in sometime in the future.
  3. Silversnapper

    Grid Lines

    The OP hasn't been seen here since 2013 :rolleyes:
  4. Silversnapper

    Shooting slides ...

    .., during a break in the incessant rain, here's one ;)
  5. Silversnapper

    Vote for Weekly Photo Challenge March 27th - April 2nd Square/s

    Thank you blackstar and all the participants and voters. This was a cunning choice of subject as I found out when searching for something 'square' outdoors, it seems to be a shape shunned like the plague in my neck of the woods. :unsure:
  6. Silversnapper

    Weekly Photo Challenge Mar 6th - Mar 12th "Wheels"

    DEDCATED TO THE WORKFORCE OF FRICKLEY/SOUTHELMSALL COLLIERY OUT OF THESE DEPTHS THIS VILLAGE GREW 1903 - 1993
  7. Silversnapper

    Time Change - Spring Forward 2024

    In the UK the clocks change on the last Sunday in March so some time to go yet.
Top