Search results

  1. Woodyg3

    Pets/"Petography" Thread!

    Neighbor's cat
  2. Woodyg3

    Woody's Wildlife, Nature and Other Stuff 2018

    Grumpy You can't see me, but I can see you!
  3. Woodyg3

    Woody's Wildlife, Nature and Other Stuff 2018

    Since this guy wouldn't take off, I did manage to get some moonrise shots before it got too dark.
  4. Woodyg3

    Woody's Wildlife, Nature and Other Stuff 2018

    I'm thinking this guy/gal is 4 years old by the slight streaking in the white head and tail. I took hundreds of shots, and only 20 or so were acceptably sharp. Thus, my Tamron 150-600 G1 went back to Tamron for repair, and I shelled out the cash for the new G2 verrsion.
  5. Woodyg3

    Woody's Wildlife, Nature and Other Stuff 2018

    Bald at sunset. I waited for two hours for this fellow to perhaps take off so I could get an in flight shot. It was not to be, he/she was still perched in the same spot well after sunset when I left. :)
  6. Woodyg3

    Post your Raptors

  7. Woodyg3

    Post your birds (2)

  8. Woodyg3

    Post your latest purchases.

    I just sent my Tamron 150-600mm G1 back to Tamron AGAIN for warranty service. So, I mean I had to have a long lens in the mean time, right? :) I picked up the newer Tammy 150-600mm G2 yesterday. I have only taken a few test shots, but can tell already that I am getting sharper shots than I have...
Top