Search results

  1. C

    September Monthly Assignment: Freestyle

    Adi Braun at the Jazz Bistro, Toronto
  2. C

    Images taken with your 70-200mm f2.8 / f4 zoom lenses

    Derina Harvey at the George Street Festival, St Johns, Newfoundland Noel Worthman of Tarahan at the George Street Festival,St Johns, Newfoundland Lorne Rowsell of Tarahan at the George Street Festival,St Johns, Newfoundland
  3. C

    Weekly Challenge July 30-6: "Stuck Indoors"

    This is where I am most times when I'm stuck indoors in our house.
  4. C

    July 2014 Monthly Assignment - Nifty Fifty(ish)!!

    1996 Gibson ES336
  5. C

    Posting images for monthly assignments: Query?

    Well that's how I do it. LOL I click "Insert Image", then click on the "From Computer" tab, then "Select File", then there's a pop up and you choose from the directory list what image you want to upload. And then it shows up on the tab, and then click on "Upload File(s)" and that's it.
  6. C

    Posting images for monthly assignments: Query?

    Nope that's not right. You should upload it directly from your machine meaning a folder on your pc/mac not from a URL. You're linking it the way you are doing it.
  7. C

    Post YOUR rides

  8. C

    What Lens is on Your D7100 Right Now?

    I saw this on the D800 forum and so I checked if there is an existing thread for the d7100 but I didn't find any. So, what lens is on your D7100 right now? Mine is the 35mm f/1.8. Waiting for an opportunity to shoot something for the nifty fifty shoot.
  9. C

    Post your Squirrel pictures

  10. C

    June Monthly Assignment - BIRDS, BIRDS, BIRDS!!!!

    My one and only entry.
  11. C

    Post your waterfalls

    Niagara Falls
  12. C

    Post your Squirrel pictures

  13. C

    Street photography

    Levitating performers :) Probably one of my best 'lucky' shots.
Top