Search results

  1. Woodyg3

    Woody's 2020 Adventure

    Immature Sandhill Crane.
  2. Woodyg3

    Woody's 2020 Adventure

    Lots more Sandhill Cranes to come. I am slow at processing these. :) Hundreds were flying in to the lake for the night.
  3. Woodyg3

    Woody's 2020 Adventure

    A few more silhouettes
  4. Woodyg3

    Woody's 2020 Adventure

    I finally got a Meadowlark in flight
  5. Woodyg3

    Woody's 2020 Adventure

    I am still sorting pics, but I have to process a couple now and then to keep from going crazy. :)
  6. Woodyg3

    Woody's 2020 Adventure

    A Roadrunner who is... well... Running across the Road. :)
  7. Woodyg3

    Woody's 2020 Adventure

    We're back from a great trip. With over 8,000 images to go through from our New Mexico trip, it will take quite a while to sort and process them. Here's a Sandhill Crane silhouette from the first day at sunset.
  8. Woodyg3

    Woody's 2020 Adventure

    Mute Swan Yoga
  9. Woodyg3

    Woody's 2020 Adventure

    Submarine Race!
  10. Woodyg3

    Woody's 2020 Adventure

    Prairie Falcon
Top