Search results

  1. Woodyg3

    Woody's 2022 Photon Quest

    Dragonfly mating season is here
  2. Woodyg3

    Woody's 2022 Photon Quest

    My wife driving my Mustang...
  3. Woodyg3

    Woody's 2022 Photon Quest

    Flowers are yummy part II
  4. Woodyg3

    Woody's 2022 Photon Quest

    A young Mule Deer buck
  5. Woodyg3

    Woody's 2022 Photon Quest

    Flowers are yummy
  6. Woodyg3

    Woody's 2022 Photon Quest

    Here is one of our chipmunks. Smaller, bushier tail, and different stripes.
  7. Woodyg3

    Woody's 2022 Photon Quest

    Golden Mantled Ground Squirrel
  8. Woodyg3

    Woody's 2022 Photon Quest

    A very recently fledged Red-winged Blackbird. It will look very different in a few months. :)
  9. Woodyg3

    Woody's 2022 Photon Quest

    Newly fledged Robin from about a month ago up in the mountains
  10. Woodyg3

    Thinking About the 300 PF

    So I'm thinking of picking up a used copy of the 300mm f/4 pf. Why? I love my 500mm pf and it stays on one of my D500s permanently. I have a Tamron 100-400 on my other body that I carry with me most of the time now. But... The 300mm pf focuses very close, which would be nice for things like...
Top