Search results

  1. Woodyg3

    Woody's Vea La Luz 2023

    Caspian Terns are not at all common in Colorado, bonus to catch one at sunrise.
  2. Woodyg3

    Woody's Vea La Luz 2023

    A few more Sandhill Crane colt pictures
  3. Woodyg3

    Woody's Vea La Luz 2023

    Osprey caught breakfast right after the sun came up
  4. Woodyg3

    Woody's Vea La Luz 2023

    A few more Prairie Chicken shots
  5. Woodyg3

    Very Slow to Show Images Today

    Is anyone else noticing that images are taking an incredibly long time to load today? I can click on a thread and it will take minutes before the images in the thread finally show.
  6. Woodyg3

    Woody's Vea La Luz 2023

    The annual spring fight for male dominance with Greater Prairie Chickens in eastern Colorado
  7. Woodyg3

    Woody's Vea La Luz 2023

    The top of Longs Peak is in the background
  8. Woodyg3

    Woody's Vea La Luz 2023

    When I have been watching a pond with several pairs of Avocets, they all seem to have their own little feeding territory. If a bird from another pair wanders too close, they engage in a little battle. I don't think the birds ever really hurt each other, and it seems to mostly be for show. It's...
  9. Woodyg3

    Woody's Vea La Luz 2023

    Thanks, Robin!
  10. Woodyg3

    Weekly Challenge April 19 -25 "Reflections"

    I know it's not exactly a surprise that I would submit, of all things, a bird picture. LOL. But, it fits the theme so...
  11. Woodyg3

    Woody's Vea La Luz 2023

    After young owls leave the nest they often climb up the sides of trees with their powerful talons and a little help from wing power here and there.
Top