Search results

  1. Woodyg3

    My daughter's wedding

    Congratulations!
  2. Woodyg3

    Hello from an OAP

    Welcome!
  3. Woodyg3

    Post your Raptors

    Fantastic
  4. Woodyg3

    Woody's Vea La Luz 2023

    More Cordilleran shots
  5. Woodyg3

    Woody's Vea La Luz 2023

    Great Black Wasp
  6. Woodyg3

    Méli-Mélo de Guénolé

    Fantastic shot.
  7. Woodyg3

    Woody's Vea La Luz 2023

    Wasp vs Mosquito
  8. Woodyg3

    Roy's 2023 Rabble.

    Zeppelin!!! :) :) :)
  9. Woodyg3

    Woody's Vea La Luz 2023

    These look like a Monarch, but are actually a Viceroy which mimics the Monarch. Monarchs are toxic to birds so birds avoid eating them, so it's a good butterfly to copy :)
  10. Woodyg3

    Woody's Vea La Luz 2023

    This little girl was feasting on sunflower seeds. (American Goldfinch)
  11. Woodyg3

    A Great Review of the 1New 80-600MM

    I assume you want a zoom instead of a prime? Otherwise the 500 PF is light and crazy sharp. It's not a Z mount, but I have heard from people I trust that it works just as well or better on the Z cameras. It's also pretty expensive, I had to save my pennies for a while to afford that lens. :)...
Top