Search results

  1. Woodyg3

    Woody's Hermosa Luz 2025

    Late Afternoon shot at Bernardo Wildlife Area, about 30-40 miles north of Bosque Del Apache.
  2. Woodyg3

    Woody's Hermosa Luz 2025

    Thanks so much, Robin! :)
  3. Woodyg3

    Robin's Life Birds

    Nice recent shots, Robin. The Golden-crowned shots were especially nice.
  4. Woodyg3

    Post Your Black and Whites Photos!!

    @Sandpatch Thanks for the kind words on the San Antonio shot. Yes, New Mexico, and I should have noted that. :) We stayed overnight in Las Vegas, as well. (The one in NM, not "Sin City" in Nevada. :) )
  5. Woodyg3

    Woody's Hermosa Luz 2025

    San Antonio, New Mexico
  6. Woodyg3

    Woody's Hermosa Luz 2025

    We're back after a great trip. 10,000 pic to go through. :rolleyes: Wetlands Roost Pond at Bosque del Apache with snow falling first thing in the morning. (Best viewing large if on phone or tablet)
  7. Woodyg3

    Solved: D500 Shutter will not shut off camera

    A frustrating problem! I have 3 D500s, but since I haven’t had this problem I don’t have a guess as to the cause. If I were you, I think I’d just send it off to Nikon for repair.
  8. Woodyg3

    Woody's Hermosa Luz 2025

    I'll start posting shots here after returning from our trip to New Mexico. Happy New Year, everyone!
  9. Woodyg3

    Woody's 2024 Photon Collection Project

    Goose over ice
  10. Woodyg3

    I am the new guy

    Welcome!
  11. Woodyg3

    Woody's 2024 Photon Collection Project

    Merry Christmas. :) This guy will be eating sticks and dried up grass and leaves for his Christmas dinner.
  12. Woodyg3

    Replacement question

    Budget? That will make a big difference in logical recommendations. :)
  13. Woodyg3

    Woody's 2024 Photon Collection Project

    He stuck his tongue out at me, then went back to sleep. :)
  14. Woodyg3

    Woody's 2024 Photon Collection Project

    Peaceful, early morning
Top