JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser .
Marilynne's Wetlands and Other Stuff - 2026
Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
Contributor
Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
Contributor
Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
Contributor
Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
Contributor
Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
Contributor
Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
Contributor
Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
Contributor
Went looking for the Barred Owl at Green Cay this morning. Gave up after a half hour.
Actually, this female Grackle was about the only think I saw worth shooting.
Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
Contributor
I was looking at one of my old photos of a sandhill crane. I was wondering what it would look like with just the red head. My editing project just does the basics, so I used copilot to do selective color.
Original
AI
Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
Contributor
This morning from my driveway.
I was standing in the middle of the street and then a car approached.
The window of the back of Chris' truck
Almost 10 minutes later