Clovishound
Senior Member
I vaguely remember posting something about this a while back, but couldn't find anything with a search. Apologies in advance if I have already talked about this.
I had my annual eye exam today and asked the optometrist if there was anything out there that can prevent fogging on plastic lenses. Both he and the optical technician recommended Cat Crap. No, not a deep dive into the litter box, there's a product on the market named such. I tried cleaning with it after getting home, and it seems to help, but only a trip or two on a warm, humid morning will tell.
I have terrible problems with this at times, and I have tried several things, but nothing seemed to help. I can take my glasses off and readjust the viewfinder diopter, and see quite well without my glasses. Unfortunately, then I can't see any detail in the distance, which is an issue when trying to photograph animals in the wild.
I just wonder if anyone here has found a solution for this, or has used this product. I'll report back when I get a good test of it.
I had my annual eye exam today and asked the optometrist if there was anything out there that can prevent fogging on plastic lenses. Both he and the optical technician recommended Cat Crap. No, not a deep dive into the litter box, there's a product on the market named such. I tried cleaning with it after getting home, and it seems to help, but only a trip or two on a warm, humid morning will tell.
I have terrible problems with this at times, and I have tried several things, but nothing seemed to help. I can take my glasses off and readjust the viewfinder diopter, and see quite well without my glasses. Unfortunately, then I can't see any detail in the distance, which is an issue when trying to photograph animals in the wild.
I just wonder if anyone here has found a solution for this, or has used this product. I'll report back when I get a good test of it.