Post your latest purchases.

Whiskeyman

Picked this up, used but in pristine condition, yesterday for a bit over $150.

MB-D17.jpg

Put it on the camera today and it works just fine initially. Will take it out on a local shoot sometime this week.

I've said that i'm done with battery packs before, but my D500 seems to race through batteries...

WM

Nero

Got myself a 100mm f2.8 Series E. Been hearing a lot about this lens lately so I wanted to try it out. Got it for a good price too, or at least a much better price than I usually see it going for.

20200907_210350.jpg20200907_210322.jpg

Danno

Just got this for my D500/500PF combo. Very well made as you might expect. Lookingforward to trying it today.

Wimberley-MH-100-MonoGimbal-Gimbal-Monopod-Head.jpg

Wimberley MH-100 Monogimble

I love mine. I have had it a few months now and I really like using it with my Z6 and 200-500 and it is not bad just with the 70-200 when I am a bit tired.

john*thomas

So I was scanning Facebook market place and there was a Nikon N80 with two lens for $35. One was a Tamron 70-300 4-5.6 LD. I had an older Nikon 70-300 G but the Tamron is a Macro. For an old cheap lens I was pretty impressed.

I'd post a pic if the site would let me.

hark

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
Yesterday I purchased a 3rd Think Tank Emergency Rain Cover (small) - from Allen's Camera. I use aluminum clips to fasten them to my camera bags or Think Tank Holsters. In the past, there have been a few times when I was caught without any type of rain gear. And before comments come in that Nikon bodies are weather sealed, my D7200 suffered a major problem with the shutter actuation button. After a snow storm, the shutter button will no longer AF although BBF works fine. Since the body isn't under warranty any longer, I will have to pay to get it repaired. The Emergency Rain Cover costs a whole lot less and works great. :encouragement:

weebee

My Olympus OMD EM10 MKII has been giving me issues lately. The live view only works when the screen is tilted. And sometimes doesn't fully power up. It's had a lot of use. So, it is time to replace it. I'll still use it inside for food shots and such. I found a deal on a OMD EM10 MKIII reburb with the 14-42 pancake lenses.

P0230747.jpg

My old one was black. This silver one looks pretty cool!