Weekly Challenge Aug. 31 -Sept. 7: Birds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kim20

I have some photos of this duck family from early summer, when the chicks were small and fuzzy. I was lucky to see them again yesterday while out looking for a challenge photo. They are getting big, and will be gone soon. in case anyone was wondering, the water really was green.
_DSC0405-1.jpg
[/IMG]

custodian

birds_on_the_wire.jpg

on the way to get my bird picture at the nature park I heard these guys when I stopped at a red light. Grabbed camera real quick and clicked.....the guy behind me must of been in a hurry as I soon was hearing a honk. :p

Just-Clayton

heres my choice. his mother wasnt too happy i was getting to within 2 feet of him.

Attachments

• DSC_8904 (640x427).jpg
    DSC_8904 (640x427).jpg
    132 KB · Views: 227

AxeMan - Rick S.

You made it in time. The moderators are pretty good when it come to the deadline, they will lock out the thread so no one else can post.

Deadline for each weekly challenge entry is every Wednesday night at midnight New York Time (eastern time zone).

New York, New York is 12 hours behind Singapore.
So you have to have post your entry no later than Noon every Thursday YOUR TIME.

(If I'm wrong someone please correct me)

Mike150

Can't believe I actually got one.

After four days of "Torrential" rain (16" in 4 days). I sat on the deck, hoping for a dove to come by. No such luck. Quite by accident I spotted Woody here. Still pretty overcast, so I had to push the ISO to 400. That's a marginal value for the D60, but It turned out OK.

20110907-DSC_7182-Edit.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.