First pics with my new lighting....
untitled-2365.jpg

untitled-2369.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

hark

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
I just purchased Photoshop Elements 12 from B&H (boxed version, too, which I prefer over downloads!!!) At $49.99 it is a really good price. B&H also has a good price on Lightroom 5--boxed version is $109 if you aren't able to upgrade from a previous version. :)

wud

Very nice images, ShootRaw!

I really enjoy working with lamps, a shame I can't use them on the go as the flash. The flash gives me grey hair ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wud

I recently got the 105mm macro, it's truly a great lens. I am so amazed about the sharpness. But apparently I'm lousy at finding bugs, don't know how on earth you all do it.

On the wish list are trigger and receiver but I am not going to pay 550$ for it, as it costs in the store! Dog tripped over the old cheap one, with his teeth..... But it didn't work so good, had to stay at really specific places with it.

And the samyang 8mm f/2.8. Ooooooh that lens makes me all warm inside, lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WhiteLight

Soo... My Nexus 5 arrived a couple of days back..
My participation has been limited in this forum for the past couple of days cos i've had my head sucked into the new Nexus...
Needless to say, totally love it...
It's by far the fastest & smoothest phone ever & kitkat is something else..

ByeaEMWBVSDl0prAk0rTIhW0YiaWx_NTfZc4oLVG4ycrjRgmF5NZoDtwYgJB0P8etQ=w800

The day didn't just end there... HTC One Dual Sim 32GB

Got this as well.. for the wife :)

url

So these are new power horses to replace my aging Htc Incredible S & her Sony Xperia Play

Bill16

Congrats! I've been having a blast with my new Samsung galaxy note 3 with 32 gigabytes! So I know what you mean in a way! I'm glad your loving your new phone as much as I'm loving mine!:D