Post your Sunrises

bordsmnj

7311-b-smal.jpg

shot from the top of Barstow Hill late august. This day will see monsoon action later on.

Last edited:

weebee

I took this about 6 years ago. I've tried different ways to get rid of that darm ghost image of the camera I used! Oh well, I still like it.

PB060057.jpg

nikonpup

i'm messing with the idea of doing a 365 thing next year shooting from my office window - which happens to be in a 2nd floor room in my house. My fear is that we'd get a lot of these since i'm an early riser. Both are handheld, 3 exposure hdr's merged with hdr efex pro 2.

8228684677_4e2d24ebee_h.jpg

8231463495_6cbcb0e06a_h.jpg
i was using the "display all thread images" when i found this. Love the first shot, second is nice.

nikonpup

i went for the ray effect on this shot, i was suprised how little it has been used in sunrise shots. My shot is not that great mostly a learning shot. Raise your f stop for rays on your next sunrise or any most any shot with the sun.sunrise 136-002.jpg

zain

Taken last weekend in Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia. One of the newest mosques around - The Tengku Ampuan Jemaah Mosque at sunrise.Nikon D7100 + Nikon 16-85mm lens | 4s @f/16 | ISO 100 | fitted with Variable ND filter
p420025837-4.jpg

RockyNH_RIP

Taken last weekend in Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia. One of the newest mosques around - The Tengku Ampuan Jemaah Mosque at sunrise.Nikon D7100 + Nikon 16-85mm lens | 4s @f/16 | ISO 100 | fitted with Variable ND filter

Very nice, I like the silhouette and reflections!

Pat in NH