Recent content by Woodyg3

  1. Woodyg3

    Vote for Weekly Challenge Sept 23rd - Sept 29th "Toys"

    Congrats, cool shot!
  2. Woodyg3

    Woody's Hermosa Luz 2026

    I like it when they drag their feet as they land. :)
  3. Woodyg3

    Woody's Hermosa Luz 2026

    Taken back in June. Usually one would be chasing the other when this close, but for some reason they were tolerating each other.
  4. Woodyg3

    Woody's Hermosa Luz 2026

    They are still coming through Colorado, I bet you'll see them very soon.
  5. Woodyg3

    Woody's Hermosa Luz 2026

    Thanks for the tip!
  6. Woodyg3

    Woody's Hermosa Luz 2026

    Looks like a Skipper Butterfly of some sort, but I haven't been able to ID
  7. Woodyg3

    Woody's Hermosa Luz 2026

  8. Woodyg3

    Woody's Hermosa Luz 2026

    Thanks! :)
  9. Woodyg3

    Woody's Hermosa Luz 2026

  10. Woodyg3

    What are you listening too right now....

  11. Woodyg3

    Woody's Hermosa Luz 2026

    Gracias! :)
  12. Woodyg3

    Woody's Hermosa Luz 2026

    If you think you are being watched in the forest, you are!
Top