Forums
New posts
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New media
New media comments
New profile posts
Latest activity
Media
New media
New comments
Search media
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Search
Search titles only
By:
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Members
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Robin W's latest activity
Robin W
reacted to
bluzman's post
in the thread
Post your dragonflies and bees/wasps
with
Like
.
Sep 16, 2026
Robin W
reacted to
BF Hammer's post
in the thread
Weekly challenge Sept 9th - Sept 15th "Unusual Perspective of a Common Subject"
with
Like
.
Sep 16, 2026
Robin W
replied to the thread
Robin's Assorted What Not's
.
Here's a juvenile Mississippi Kite, with one of its parents flying overhead chasing off a black vulture.
Sep 15, 2026
Robin W
replied to the thread
Robin's Assorted What Not's
.
My 9 year old granddaughter is expressing an interest in birding. So I took her with me to a local park she spotted the Green Heron...
Sep 15, 2026
Robin W
reacted to
Marilynne's post
in the thread
nice shirt?
with
Like
.
Sep 15, 2026
Robin W
reacted to
BF Hammer's post
in the thread
BF Hammer 2026: Me and my Zf
with
Like
.
8-21 Fennimore, WI railroad museum: I watched a Youtube video this last week showing short lines on the 1970's Milwaukee Road network in...
Sep 15, 2026
Robin W
reacted to
BF Hammer's post
in the thread
Post your Moon Shots
with
Like
.
Attempted to get Earthshine, but too hazy on the horizon. But I like the composition.
Sep 15, 2026
Robin W
reacted to
sailor365's post
in the thread
Weekly challenge Sept 9th - Sept 15th "Unusual Perspective of a Common Subject"
with
Like
.
From beneath the whiskey glass
Sep 13, 2026
Robin W
replied to the thread
Vote for Weekly Challenge Sept 2nd - Sept 8th "Lunch"
.
Congratulations!
Sep 13, 2026
Robin W
reacted to
Marilynne's post
in the thread
Post your Birds in Flight
with
Like
.
Sep 11, 2026
Robin W
reacted to
Marilynne's post
in the thread
Post your Birds in Flight
with
Like
.
Sep 11, 2026
Robin W
replied to the thread
Robin's Assorted What Not's
.
Sep 11, 2026
Robin W
replied to the thread
Robin's Assorted What Not's
.
I think I like it better too. The blue tones in the color version are kind of a distraction for me. I tried to make it look more...
Sep 11, 2026
Robin W
reacted to
nikonbill's post
in the thread
Robin's Assorted What Not's
with
Like
.
I like the b&w - a bit nastalgic (trying to find the best term) and the grays are really nicely defined - timeless
Sep 11, 2026
Robin W
replied to the thread
Robin's Assorted What Not's
.
I was walking on a mulched covered trail when I came upon hundreds of these mushrooms. I normally tilt to the left, which I have been...
Sep 10, 2026
Members
Top