Forums
New posts
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New media
New media comments
New profile posts
Latest activity
Media
New media
New comments
Search media
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Search
Search titles only
By:
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Members
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
BF Hammer's latest activity
BF Hammer
replied to the thread
Weekly Challenge Sept 16th - Sept 22nd "B&W Landscape"
.
I took the right photo last week 5 hours before the challenge went live. Sent back to the same city today, I tried recreating and did a...
Sep 21, 2026
BF Hammer
replied to the thread
FTZ adapter
.
I have more questions than answers on that. What Z body are you shooting with for starters.? Because at first glance with you being...
Sep 19, 2026
BF Hammer
reacted to
nikonbill's post
in the thread
Weekly challenge Sept 9th - Sept 15th "Unusual Perspective of a Common Subject"
with
Like
.
Sep 15, 2026
BF Hammer
reacted to
sailor365's post
in the thread
Weekly challenge Sept 9th - Sept 15th "Unusual Perspective of a Common Subject"
with
Like
.
From beneath the whiskey glass
Sep 15, 2026
BF Hammer
replied to the thread
D7000 Upgrade?
.
The DX format Z series do not have IBIS (to date).
Sep 15, 2026
BF Hammer
replied to the thread
BF Hammer 2026: Me and my Zf
.
9-15: Hey look, no moon! A beach along Lake Michigan at Kenosha. Infrared shots, set a 'monochrome' picture profile in camera as a...
Sep 15, 2026
BF Hammer
replied to the thread
Weekly challenge Sept 9th - Sept 15th "Unusual Perspective of a Common Subject"
.
Sep 15, 2026
BF Hammer
replied to the thread
Post your Moon Shots
.
Attempted to get Earthshine, but too hazy on the horizon. But I like the composition.
Sep 14, 2026
BF Hammer
replied to the thread
BF Hammer 2026: Me and my Zf
.
More Moon Madness Sunday 9-13-2026: Olbrich Park boat launch, Madison, WI The real goal was to capture Earthshine on the moon's...
Sep 14, 2026
BF Hammer
replied to the thread
All the Angles? Sports shots?
.
I don't think the lower angle is all that much more dramatic. The other guy is using a wider aperture and yes it looks to me he is...
Sep 12, 2026
BF Hammer
replied to the thread
I did not buy a lens today.
.
I to date have bought 4 renewed PCs from Woot. This tiny PC upgrades a mid-tower Asus that was my first renewed PC in 2011. I did buy...
Sep 12, 2026
BF Hammer
replied to the thread
I did not buy a lens today.
.
The Lenovo Tiny PC arrived today. A bit of a surprise is that it did include WiFi which I will not using. It is an i5 3.2GHz CPU, not...
Sep 12, 2026
BF Hammer
replied to the thread
Bit tilted and shifted today
.
Perhaps you are not aware of this item? Fotodiox F to Z adapter with tilt-shift in the adapter. But I admit it may be vaporware...
Sep 11, 2026
BF Hammer
replied to the thread
What sort of display and size are you using?
.
The Samsung display is sold out now, but I am still curious about what the typical display would be today. I was caught a bit...
Sep 9, 2026
BF Hammer
replied to the thread
Nikon 24-120 S Lens
.
It kind of sounds like the wrong lens hood was included. New or used item? From Nikon, it should be marked HB-102 on the hood...
Sep 9, 2026
Members
Top