Forums
New posts
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New media
New media comments
New profile posts
Latest activity
Media
New media
New comments
Search media
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Search
Search titles only
By:
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Members
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
BF Hammer's latest activity
BF Hammer
replied to the thread
D7000 Upgrade?
.
I think a D850 is overkill for your needs. But if you were a wildlife and birding person, that would be the choice. Might consider a...
Sep 9, 2026
BF Hammer
replied to the thread
Nikon D300 mirror stuck up — sequence seems reversed (software issue?)
.
I've used various Nikon digital products since 2001 and have made most of the mistakes myself. In this case I suspected LiveView from...
Sep 8, 2026
BF Hammer
replied to the thread
Nikon D300 mirror stuck up — sequence seems reversed (software issue?)
.
I have confirmed online that the D300 has LiveView. Switch the lever on the back off of the "LV" position. Your described behavior is...
Sep 8, 2026
BF Hammer
replied to the thread
Nikon D300 mirror stuck up — sequence seems reversed (software issue?)
.
There is another mirror up mode where you press shutter release once to raise the mirror, then must press the shutter release a 2nd time...
Sep 8, 2026
BF Hammer
replied to the thread
Weekly Challenge Sept 2nd - Sept 8th "Lunch"
.
I just didn't have any photo inspiration this past week.
Sep 8, 2026
BF Hammer
replied to the thread
New member...old Nikon user
.
Welcome. I had to look up the specs of the D300, but yeah I won't dismiss the battery as the issue even as you tried 2 different...
Sep 7, 2026
BF Hammer
reacted to
Needa's post
in the thread
I did not buy a lens today.
with
Like
.
Had to purchase a car as our meet an untimely demise. Certainly could do without the payments. :( Haven't had house or car payment for...
Sep 6, 2026
BF Hammer
replied to the thread
I did not buy a lens today.
.
RAM and storage drives are pre-ordered for and have the factories running at capacity to fulfill the AI data centers being built. This...
Sep 6, 2026
BF Hammer
posted the thread
What sort of display and size are you using?
in
Computers and Software
.
So I have upgraded my PC and will have to wait about 10-15 days for delivery on that. I just planned for continuing to use the same...
Sep 6, 2026
BF Hammer
reacted to
nikonbill's post
in the thread
Post your Train shots!
with
Like
.
Here is Gypsy number 8 a custom logging locomotive
Sep 6, 2026
BF Hammer
reacted to
nikonbill's post
in the thread
Post your Train shots!
with
Like
.
Porto 172 - Built and operated in Porto Portugal was designed by J.G. Brill Co. of Philadelphia. It was transported to the US in 1967...
Sep 6, 2026
BF Hammer
replied to the thread
I did not buy a lens today.
.
One day later, I still have not bought a lens. But I did just buy a PC. :D A refurbished Lenovo tiny desktop from Woot (a deal of the...
Sep 5, 2026
BF Hammer
reacted to
Sandpatch's post
in the thread
Post your Train shots!
with
Like
.
Upon arrival, they turned the locomotives on a track arrangement known as a "wye" to properly position them for a nightime departure on...
Sep 5, 2026
BF Hammer
reacted to
Sandpatch's post
in the thread
Post your Train shots!
with
Like
.
Yes, it was an amazing sight and quite a challenge to await its arrival and pursue photography in 98 Deg. heat! Worth it tho. It's the...
Sep 5, 2026
BF Hammer
reacted to
Sandpatch's post
in the thread
Post your Train shots!
with
Like
.
Specially painted locomotives celebrating the USA's 250th birthday collected at the North Carolina Transportation Museum for a public...
Sep 5, 2026
Members
Top