Forums
New posts
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New media
New media comments
New profile posts
Latest activity
Media
New media
New comments
Search media
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Search
Search titles only
By:
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Members
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
benhasajeep's latest activity
B
benhasajeep
posted the thread
Lens caps, right side up, or doesn't matter.
in
Photography Q&A
.
I tend to put my caps on with Nikon right side up. If I don't immediately, when I pack things I tend to change it if it's not right...
Aug 17, 2026
B
benhasajeep
replied to the thread
Weekly Challenge Aug 12th - Aug 18th "Color in Nature"
.
Aug 17, 2026
B
benhasajeep
replied to the thread
New to the forum
.
Welcome. Day just starting for me.
Aug 17, 2026
B
benhasajeep
replied to the thread
my first lens
.
Just bought a z8 a week ago and chose to get the 24-120 f/4 S. I think it's a very good lens so far.
Aug 16, 2026
B
benhasajeep
posted the thread
Show me your rack
in
Wild Life
.
Aug 16, 2026
B
benhasajeep
replied to the thread
Nikon 200-500mm and beyond infinity.
.
I have an older MF Tokina 300 f/2.8 MF lens. Great glass but over the years the focus ring is too easy to move. I solved that by...
Aug 14, 2026
B
benhasajeep
replied to the thread
Reprocessing Old Images With Current Software
.
So, I need to retire to catch up on my current processing needs? Let alone work with older ones. ;)
Aug 14, 2026
B
benhasajeep
replied to the thread
Buy now, or wait on the Z7iii?
.
I have a LOT of Nikon F equipment, and for years now avoided the Z line completely as my current line up 850, 800, 600 still work...
Aug 12, 2026
B
benhasajeep
replied to the thread
post your aviation shots!
.
Oppsite view of a CF6-80C2 motor of the one I posted for Spiral picture. This is similar motor on another plane undergoing normal...
Aug 12, 2026
B
benhasajeep
replied to the thread
post your aviation shots!
.
Trying as you suggested about clicking on the pic and insert. But not seeing the option when attaching or after its saved.
Aug 12, 2026
B
benhasajeep
replied to the thread
post your aviation shots!
.
Here is the other side. Getting the "chrome" aluminum leading edges polished for the start of the new season. Paint and graphics are...
Aug 12, 2026
B
benhasajeep
posted the thread
45 years ago
in
Computers and Software
.
IBM relased the 5150 first PC system. I was on Apple II+ in middle school at the time. First PC I bought was in 1990. Been PC guy since.
Aug 12, 2026
B
benhasajeep
reacted to
sailor365's post
in the thread
Weekly Challenge Aug 5th - Aug 11th "Spirals"
with
Like
.
Aug 11, 2026
B
benhasajeep
reacted to
Robin W's post
in the thread
Weekly Challenge Aug 5th - Aug 11th "Spirals"
with
Like
.
Aug 11, 2026
B
benhasajeep
replied to the thread
Z6III battery charging in Canada
.
You just need the adapter so you can plug it into the outlet in Canada. The charger uses way lower voltage to charge the battery than...
Aug 11, 2026
Members
Top