Forums
New posts
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New media
New media comments
New profile posts
Latest activity
Media
New media
New comments
Search media
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Search
Search titles only
By:
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
Members
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
benhasajeep's latest activity
B
benhasajeep
replied to the thread
Only getting a burst of 3 frames on CH
.
Do you have pictures going to an SD card as well? If you have both cards recording the camera will only write at the speed of the...
Aug 11, 2026
B
benhasajeep
replied to the thread
Searching For Nikon D500
.
I don't really think video use would be revelant as the shutter remains open while video is going. Now where it may make a difference...
Aug 11, 2026
B
benhasajeep
replied to the thread
post your aviation shots!
.
I did not physically paint the plane but I was the inspector on this new paint scheme for the Patriots main aircraft (my company...
Aug 11, 2026
B
benhasajeep
replied to the thread
Weekly Challenge Aug 5th - Aug 11th "Spirals"
.
This is the first thing I thought of when I saw the assignment. Z8 24-120 @ 24mm f9 1/25 iso 72 3:30 afternoon sun.
Aug 11, 2026
B
benhasajeep
replied to the thread
Hello I'm An Experienced Hobbyist (Former Professional)
.
I as well started several decades ago with film, including processing it myself. Still have all my Jobo equipment in working order...
Aug 11, 2026
B
benhasajeep
replied to the thread
Took a long lunch today, something happened.
.
My first long lens was a Sigma 150-600 in F mount. After about 9 month the AF went weird and actually sped up (their version of s...
Aug 11, 2026
B
benhasajeep
replied to the thread
Hi, I'm Leon Kok from The Netherlands
.
Welcome, Other than Schiphol, not been to the Netherlands propper.
Aug 11, 2026
B
benhasajeep
replied to the thread
Took a long lunch today, something happened.
.
Here is the other item I grabbed on my mad lunch rush. I did get a 77 filter for the 24-120, but they were out of 95 filters for the...
Aug 11, 2026
B
benhasajeep
posted the thread
Took a long lunch today, something happened.
in
Z8
.
In Fort Worth area for work (I travel ofetn). Decided to drive over to Dallas during a long lunch. Waiting on battery to fully charge...
Aug 10, 2026
B
benhasajeep
replied to the thread
New - old - was around - then away - now back again
.
We (wife and I) have 2015 Grand Cherokee, 2006 Wrangler Unlimited, 2000 Wrangler, 1999 Cherokee, 1995 Jeep YJ, 1993 Jeep YJ, and 1971...
Aug 8, 2026
B
benhasajeep
replied to the thread
Capacity of a Lexar Silver 256gb CFexpress B memory card in my D850
.
Note - If you send RAW to both slots no matter the speed of the card in slot 1, the camera will only record both slots at the SD card...
Aug 8, 2026
B
benhasajeep
replied to the thread
Protective Filter for my new AF-S Nikkor 16-35mm f/4G ED VR lens
.
I of course like others used to buy UV filters, but with digital sensors that is no longer needed. I would just pick a good quality...
Aug 8, 2026
B
benhasajeep
posted the thread
New - old - was around - then away - now back again
in
New Member Introductions
.
Very long time Nikon user getting back into active photography. I was around years ago, and faded away. Now found my way back. Though...
Aug 8, 2026
Members
Top