Planets March 1, 2023

Dawg Pics

@Bikerbrent They will be in conjunction tomorrow night and will be about 1/2 degree apart. The planets will be setting at 8:07 and 8:12 tomorrow.
They were spectacular enough tonight that even my husband noticed them and asked if something planetary was happening.

I got hailed and snowed on this afternoon in Wildomar. I was driving home, and there were clear skies over Lake Elsinore. It was a strange afternoon. There was evidence of hail in my backyard.

BF Hammer

I wanted to try. I took a fall 2 weeks ago and injured a knee. It is a very slow recovery, only returned to work Monday. It will be some time yet before I feel good enough to lug the astro-gear around.

Marilynne

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
I wanted to try. I took a fall 2 weeks ago and injured a knee. It is a very slow recovery, only returned to work Monday. It will be some time yet before I feel good enough to lug the astro-gear around.
Hope you feel better soon BF!

Bikerbrent

Sorry about you knee injury. Hope you get some nice photos and views of the Venus and Jupiter display.

Fred Kingston

VenusJupiter2023.jpg