Trophies (Point System)

hark

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
On our original forum, a point system was set up with points being earned for activity. Although it looks like the point system here is enabled (at least looking at settings behind the scenes), I will try to see why points aren't adding up. Anyway ... this is the list of points and how to earn them. I'm looking for suggestions on other things to possibly add.

I realize not everyone cares about the point system, but some do. And it's a feature already included here. So any suggestions on other ways members can earn points?

Trophies.png

Bikerbrent

On our original forum, a point system was set up with points being earned for activity. Although it looks like the point system here is enabled (at least looking at settings behind the scenes), I will try to see why points aren't adding up. Anyway ... this is the list of points and how to earn them. I'm looking for suggestions on other things to possibly add.

I realize not everyone cares about the point system, but some do. And it's a feature already included here. So any suggestions on other ways members can earn points?

View attachment 386835

Is this the points that everyone has, in other words, 113 points??

hark

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
Is this the points that everyone has, in other words, 113 points??
I think so, Bikerbrent. I think so. :) But it's going to take me some time to figure out why points aren't being added. It's enabled behind the scenes. In the future I will look further into this, my friend.

Marilynne

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
We used to have multiple assignment/challenge winner when I first joined, but that stopped working a long time ago.

Bikerbrent

Best of luck to you and jdeg. It would be great if points were add to the 113 points now available. And super if we were able to add points for examples like the following:

Points for a Like (thumbs up)
Points for a Reply (point to the left)
Points for posting a photo (for posting pictures)
Points for additional like the above for say say numbers like these 100, 500, 1000, 5000, etc. entries.

Bikerbrent

Best of luck to you and jdeg. It would be great if points were add to the 113 points now available. And super if we were able to add points for examples like the following:

Points for a Like (thumbs up)
Points for a Reply (point to the left)
Points for posting a photo (for posting pictures)
Points for additional like the above for say say numbers like these 100, 500, 1000, 5000, etc. entries.
Well it has now been 8 days and nothing happening yet on the Trophy (point system). I obviously am not going to try holding my breath.