How do I find my old threads with missing pictures?

Needa

Challenge Team
It would sure be nice if we could perform a Search based on photo name and user name so that we could find out if the files we perilously installed was still showing or not. If not, we could re-install them!

Search​

Search titles only: Post your sunset shots

BY: Bikerbrent

Search Advanced search…

While you can't search for your the missing images you can search other ways.

Screenshot from 2022-12-03 07-42-55.png

Select advance search.

Screenshot from 2022-12-03 07-55-54.png

Enter your user ID. In the newer than box select your early start date. In the older than select an end date.

Screenshot from 2022-12-03 07-44-46.png

I selected the year 2017.

Screenshot from 2022-12-03 08-05-55.png

Some possible image threads. Select the title, right click select open in new tab for any you want to check. This way your search window will not close if you need to go back to it.

Screenshot from 2022-12-03 08-34-53.png

Missing images found.

@Bikerbrent

Bikerbrent

While you can't search for your the missing images you can search other ways.

View attachment 385203
Select advance search.

View attachment 385204

Enter your user ID. In the newer than box select your early start date. In the older than select an end date.

View attachment 385205
I selected the year 2017.

View attachment 385206
Some possible image threads. Select the title, right click select open in new tab for any you want to check. This way your search window will not close if you need to go back to it.

View attachment 385207
Missing images found.

@Bikerbrent
So what do I do Needa with the Missing images found? I don't see that it helps my situation any?

Marilynne

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
So what do I do Needa with the Missing images found? I don't see that it helps my situation any?
Those images are gone unless you have them stored on your computer. You would have to reload them from there.

I lost many, many, many.

Bikerbrent

Yes, I do have most of my photo images on my computer, Yea!! However, I am not certain that I plan to copy them unless I get some specific requests, or I happen to land in the right location on this system!