Post your Photographing the photographer.

Marilynne

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
Contributor
dsc_2902_01_312243.jpg

Marilynne

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
Contributor
My brother, sorry it's a Canon. I told him I didn't care for the video on the D5100, so he decided against Nikon and I've never seen him video anything.
dsc_1565_01_423951.jpg

wev

Contributor
Met up with three fellow bird shooters today -- their camera choice notwithstanding, great folks to wander about with on a beautiful morning.

Photog2.jpg

Photog.jpg

Last edited:

wev

Contributor
A camera club was at the arb today, about twenty strong with everything from simple point&shoot's to impressive rigs. They were snapping pictures of everything in sight. This lady impressed me with her agility -- I'd need the fire crew to get me back up if I tired it.

Photog.jpg

Sandpatch

My wife with her P100, a Nikon fan too. I didn't take this actually - my kid took the snap tonight with my D5100 as we were dying Easter eggs.

2016-03-26 Easter Linda - for upload.jpg

Fortkentdad

Went out for a lovely spring walk this Easter weekend - yes this passes for Spring around here

Did a bit of bird hunting with my new 200-500 on a D610, my Mrs. is shooting a 55-300 DX on a D5100.

Cold Lake Walk Glenna Photographer SM DSC_8746 -1.jpgDavid 200 500 DSC_6886 -1.jpg
David 200 500 squareDSC_6883 -1.jpgCold Lake Glenna photographer DSC_8757 -2.jpg

Marilynne

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
Contributor
WE are both retired now. She likes the lens but says it is way to heavy for her to use over a few minutes so I don't have to much to worry about. She has been using my 70-300 though and likes it.

Tell her your arms get use to it after a few weeks, that is, if you want her to use it. When I first got it, after using it two days in a row, I couldn't lift my arms, but after a week I was okay.