Show off your desktop!

J-see

I tried.....pressed prt screen and windows button...then windows and E....but that just took me to my file manager. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. @mikew help!

What I do is press print screen, then open PS and select open new which opens a new file the dimensions of my screen shot. Then I just paste it. You could do that with any program.

Print screen - open PS - CTRL N - CTRL V.

sonicbuffalo_RIP

What I do is press print screen, then open PS and select open new which opens a new file the dimensions of my screen shot. Then I just paste it. You could do that with any program.

Print screen - open PS - CTRL N - CTRL V.
I'll try that...thanks [MENTION=31330]J-see[/MENTION]

hark

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
Chris, I hit the print screen button then open Paint and paste--save it there as a jpeg (just note jpeg is not the default file option for saving...I think the default is PNG). Then I open PCC and crop it to size. Perhaps requires more steps than others use, but it works.

mikew_RIP

In my file manager there is a picture file open that and your screen shots should be in there,ime using 8.1 but i cant see it being different.

sonicbuffalo_RIP

Hopefully this works....Thanks to [MENTION=31330]J-see[/MENTION], @hark, and @mikew.

Desktop1.jpg

paul04

Chris, I hit the print screen button then open Paint and paste--save it there as a jpeg (just note jpeg is not the default file option for saving...I think the default is PNG). Then I open PCC and crop it to size. Perhaps requires more steps than others use, but it works.

I more or less did the same, press print screen button, open in paint, paste, then click file, click save as, then save as jpeg, easy as that.