Pet Photography...

I'm in the finishing stages of creating a fundraising calendar for the local dog park.

This one made it into the prototype calendar, and the owner saw it. She wants two calendars with this photo in it, and she ordered a print of this image as well.

November.jpg

What say you?

Carolina Photo Guy

I am looking at this on my laptop and it is hard to get the screen angled just right to see the details.

Personally, I think it needs just a schosh more contrast, but that could be my screen angle!

Either way, this is a wonderful shot! It looks like he, she or it is just out for a relaxing stroll before exercising by finding a cat to chase.

:)

Browncoat

Personally, I think it needs just a schosh more contrast, but that could be my screen angle!
I agree with Pete. Although I'm going to say it needs a smidgen more contrast, just so I can use a cool word too.
;)

What really makes this a good shot is the "dog's eye view" down low angle. Very nice!

You've got a good thing going here, EoI. There's a local pet group here that coordinates with the animal shelter and radio station to put together a dog calendar that helps raise money for the shelter. It's a huge seller, and I see that calendar up all over the place.

fotojack

Yup, like the others say........just a smidge more contrast will do it. Otherwise, you have a winner here. Love the perspective of this shot.