GQ's Photo Adventure

gqtuazon

Gear Head
I have not been able to shoot lately so I'll just post some of my archives from last month. :D

It was raining during the game but still managed to get some decent ones.

Seahawksvshurricanes 232.jpg

Seahawksvshurricanes 389.jpg

gqtuazon

Gear Head
Been busy lately doing some side jobs with our local community and schools. Can't complain since it is slowly building my "lens" funds.

Mobile Studio.jpg

gqtuazon

Gear Head
It's a Toyota (my favorite manufacturer) but I don't think they sell that model here in the US. What is the name of the model? Just curious. And good luck with the sale! ;)

Hark- it is a Toyota Ipsum and it is probably exclusive to Japan only plus the steering wheel is on the right hand side. I'm not sure if they have something similar in the US. For example the Toyota or LEXUS RX 350 SUV has a different name here which is call Lexus Harrier.

Eyelight

Hark- it is a Toyota Ipsum and it is probably exclusive to Japan only plus the steering wheel is on the right hand side. I'm not sure if they have something similar in the US. For example the Toyota or LEXUS RX 350 SUV has a different name here which is call Lexus Harrier.

I just have to ask if it is similar to a Lorem Ipsum?

Marcel

Happily retired
Staff member
Super Mod
I'm going to miss this car once we leave Japan this July. I am only selling because I must and it is only priced at $1,200. :(

Are you really sure about the price? 1,200.00 $, I think 12,000.00 would be better. It looks like a Japanese version of the Sienna.

gqtuazon

Gear Head
Are you really sure about the price? 1,200.00 $, I think 12,000.00 would be better. It looks like a Japanese version of the Sienna.

Hi Marcel - used cars here are very cheap. We bought it for $2,600 about 6 years ago and it has been a very reliable car. Due to the limited time (14 days and counting), I have to lower the price to attract buyers since this is the time of the year that most military service members move out to other duty stations.

gqtuazon

Gear Head
Retirement is awful i hate every moment of it :D:D:D

Hope you get settled quickly and start relaxing

It is a bitter sweet feeling.

I'm not sure on how it is going to work out but I am already looking for a civilian job to keep me busy. It is not going to be photography though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk