Post your ultra-wide angle shots

Ambient

Lee, those are some great shots. I went to your Flickr page and you have more really great shots there. I really enjoyed viewing them!

Deb

slowpoke

Slowpoke, Love this shore scene but is the lighthouse listing a wee bit to the right?

Not the lighthouse,the guy taking the picture.lol I was concentrating one catching that wave breaking on the rocks and doing it hand held. I'll use a tripod next time.

RON_RIP

Not the lighthouse,the guy taking the picture.lol I was concentrating one catching that wave breaking on the rocks and doing it hand held. I'll use a tripod next time.
Or you could just lean the other way. I always say I will do that and then I never get back.

zutty

Here are a couple taken with my 16mm 2.8D Fisheye

Attachments

• Cape Fisheye HD 5.jpg
    Cape Fisheye HD 5.jpg
    705.9 KB · Views: 214
  • Cape Fisheye HD 4.jpg
    Cape Fisheye HD 4.jpg
    748.4 KB · Views: 172
  • Ft. Williams #2-Fisheye-HD 1.jpg
    Ft. Williams #2-Fisheye-HD 1.jpg
    566.5 KB · Views: 459

STM

This one with the 18mm f/3.5 AIS Nikkor. It was taken on a rainy day and I wanted to get as long an exposure as possible but could only manage 1/2 sec even with an 8x ND filter. I think going with a spot color variation improves the impact of the image measurably.

Blacktop

Can't wait till my 11-16 gets here Wednesday so I can join the fun.
I can see now that shooting with an UWL will be lots of fun and a bit of a learning process.