Post your latest purchases.

GeeAirMo

Thinktank Urban Disguise 50

ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21366885657.253497.jpg

crycocyon

Thanks Pat and siamthai1, I plan to use the Flashbender to actually block direct flash when bouncing the flash off surfaces, so kind of the opposite way in which it was intended. Also a bit off topic but I was reading comparisons of the SB flashes and the SB800 is actually the most powerful flash I think Nikon has made....check out these guide numbers:

guidenumbers.jpg

Phillydog1958

I found this yesterday, via an email from Bestbuy. I will be using the J1 for professional sporting (NBA & NCAA) and other events (Sesame Street Live -- We took our granddaughter) where you're not allowed to carry in a DSLR, due to copyright issues. I am a sales consultant and often need to take client-related, work photos. I would never have paid full retail for the J1. I think it's overpriced. But, a refurbished unit from Bestbuy, at the right price, was a difficult offer to pass up on.

Sale: $249.99

Reg. Price: $599.99

You Save: $350.00
btn_add_to_cart.gif

Nikon - Refurbished 1 J1 10.1-Megapixel Digital Camera with NIKKOR 10-30mm VR Lens - White

Model: 27528B

SKU: 7441067

Refurbished
3x optical zoom (with included lens)
3" TFT-LCD display
Full 1080p HD video
Optical image stabilization

Customer Reviews:
ratings_star_4_0.gif
4 of 5 (2 reviews)

Check Shipping & Availability ›

Last edited:

87mstng

Finally got a MB-D11 for my D7000. My pinky finger kept coming off the bottom of the camera and was really annoying me. Lol

soooooo

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1369477823.377809.jpg

Really liking the feel of it. Taller than a pop can now though.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1369477914.430608.jpg

RockyNH_RIP

I also like the feel when handling my 5100 with a grip.. Likely add one when I get a 7000 or 7100. Congrats on the aquisition!

Pat in NH

crycocyon

Yep...

Calumet Travelite Complete 2-Head Strobe Light Kit

Calumet Travelite 2 strobe head light kit made by Bowens. It comes complete with one 750WS head, one 125WS head, two Calumet light stands, two 46" white umbrellas, two umbrella reflectors, two AC power cords, sync cord, manual and roll around case on wheels. These strobe heads also accept the optional TravelPak battery pack for total independence, allowing you to have studio lighting anywhere, even out in the middle of the woods. The 750WS head is the main light and the 125WS is for fill or hairline light when used as a portrait light kit. It sold new for $1,049. I got it for a lot less.

$T2eC16ZHJGMFFovSkbF)BRvc7PK8qQ~~60_57.JPG

Deezey

Yep...

Calumet Travelite Complete 2-Head Strobe Light Kit

Calumet Travelite 2 strobe head light kit made by Bowens. It comes complete with one 750WS head, one 125WS head, two Calumet light stands, two 46" white umbrellas, two umbrella reflectors, two AC power cords, sync cord, manual and roll around case on wheels. These strobe heads also accept the optional TravelPak battery pack for total independence, allowing you to have studio lighting anywhere, even out in the middle of the woods. The 750WS head is the main light and the 125WS is for fill or hairline light when used as a portrait light kit. It sold new for $1,049. I got it for a lot less.

View attachment 41029

Now that looks like a bag of fun times!

Sent from my SCH-I405 using Tapatalk 2