Wud's random images, 2015

wud

Wonderful dogie shots as always. Mrs Blacktop loves them as well, and she would like to know if you have a website or Flickr page, where she can look at all your pup shots in one place.

Thank you :) My website is whatupdog.dk - that's a LOT of all the dogs I've photographed.

wud

Trying out champagne in studio and a single shot from a short session with a dentist today - the crop are the size they need for their website, a little difficult thinking in small but long.

Hope the quality are okay, I've saved the images on my phone?

7e2067d8ac0547aedf8111fad594e2dd.jpg

a0b548899c50fcc1327f99325ec4e8e4.jpg

25ea2e6cf7dbb0541bcb020346af849e.jpg

Sent from Tapatalk

wud

*Moaning on* My images suck at the time - or, I know they don't, but my mind are just lightyears ahead of my ability and I am getting pretty frustrated! *Moaning off*

Not what I wanted, but after hours trying to pull something out (which I don't even know what is, another image maybe ;)), this is what I ended with. Puppy love*2.

On to the good news for Photoshop users, watch this video: Lumenzia (interactive Luminosity Masking panel for Photoshop) - YouTube (I can't really explain it yet..)
The free action (you'll have to sign up for the newsletter): Installing the free Luminosity Masks Photoshop Panel
I don't have PS CC, so I just play the action and go to channels to select the one I want to work with (on mac, shift + cmd when you select it, then it will make a selection).

zoom_f_lled-1726_web.jpg

zoom_f_lled_1793_web.jpg