Wud's random images, 2015

wud

A portrait which took forever - this guy is tricky with his eyes, its like they are placed 'deeper' than my other dog..

motor_voodoo-8805_web.jpg

And some more from the horse-session. I'm not over-exited about these, the light was to difficult for me. HARD winter-sun. Hope I'll get better.

sophie-sky-8357_web.jpg

sophie-sky-8384_web.jpg

sophie-sky-8378_web.jpg

sophie-sky-8473_web.jpg

sophie-sky-8460_web.jpg

sophie-sky-8430_web.jpg

wud

This!! I love everything about this. The mood is fantastic.

Thank you! Yeah that turned out pretty good, the light (and shadows) are working.

I tried for many shots to get the rim but the sun overruled. Not sure if my aperture was way to open. I got a lot of washed out sun.

Eduard

Super Mod
Staff member
Super Mod
Love the B&W stable shot but you might want to consider cropping or cleaning up the lower right corner.

wud

Dog portrait - done with the 35mm as there wasn't much room (in the owners livingroom), flash on full power through an umbrella.
The black background I replaced!! It was the same as the other image before. I do like the folds in the purple, though.

63700657c2293a837378cafae4fb7af0.jpg

fe412574d64f912b01e7e324eab3e678.jpg

Sent from Tapatalk

Last edited:

hark

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
Dog portrait - done with the 35mm as there wasn't much room (in the owners livingroom), flash on full power through an umbrella.
The black background I replaced!! It was the same as the other image before. I do like the folds in the purple, though.

63700657c2293a837378cafae4fb7af0.jpg

Sent from Tapatalk

Wasn't there a way to remove the color but leave the folds? Nice job! :)

wud

Horrible and boring and overcast, so played around with flash while walking the pups. They kind of wanted to help me out, but oh, so much water on the grass, so horrible to sit in it. How about that treat now??

motor_voodoo-9283_web.jpg

motor_voodoo-9285_web.jpg

motor_voodoo-9263_web.jpg

motor_voodoo-9291_web.jpg

wud

Your lighting is wonderful Mai.
I love those portraits and your dogs look so happy and loved.

They were surprisingly good at listening today, which means they kept running up to me - not really what I wanted, as I had the zoom on lol. But they were so cute :)

Blacktop

Horrible and boring and overcast, so played around with flash while walking the pups. They kind of wanted to help me out, but oh, so much water on the grass, so horrible to sit in it. How about that treat now??

motor_voodoo-9283_web.jpg

motor_voodoo-9285_web.jpg

motor_voodoo-9263_web.jpg

motor_voodoo-9291_web.jpg

Wonderful dogie shots as always. Mrs Blacktop loves them as well, and she would like to know if you have a website or Flickr page, where she can look at all your pup shots in one place.