Where to buy D7100

eli

If you want to purchase used - really used, but very well maintained - i understand that right now you can purchase from Lens Rentals. They take good
care of their cameras. However, i always purchase new, just because i want to make sure i am the only one using the item, it hasn't been abused, it isn't
defective, it hasn't been modified from manufacturer's specs. Nevertheless, this is a matter of individual preference and budget. Last, some places like
adorama sell extended warrantees, which protects you beyond the 90 days that seems more typical.

Tyler

Just pull the trigger on a refurbished d7100 from cameta! I also added the 3 year warranty to it which includes all parts and labor and sensor cleaning. I am extremely excited!

Just pull the trigger on a refurbished d7100 from cameta! I also added the 3 year warranty to it which includes all parts and labor and sensor cleaning. I am extremely excited!

I have bought two cameras and one lens from Cameta. All were reburbished and I have been happy with them on all of them.

Tyler

I looked into that one as I am contemplating getting a costco membership but that's out of my price range right now.

rikman

Tyler, you will love it. Save your pennies & get good glass. I bought a refurb 17-55 f2.8 and the images & colors are amazing! Congrats!

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

Tyler

Tyler, you will love it. Save your pennies & get good glass. I bought a refurb 17-55 f2.8 and the images & colors are amazing! Congrats!

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

I just posted about this in the lenses section lol I would love that lens but way out of my price range. I'm kinda leaning towards the tamron 17-50 2.8 as of now