What are you listening too right now....

RON_RIP

Nah, Symphonicities. It's Sting singing along with the Royal Philharmonic Concert Orchestra... he does a lot of his bigger solo stuff, but even retouches on Roxanne from back in the day. ;)

Love all of his solo stuff though. Great musicianship, very mellow, has it's purpose for sure.
@ Pretzel. You should check out Sting doing " Out of the the Labyrinth" the songs of John Dowland, the 16th Century Lutist.

Blacktop

Horoscope Fish

... They did the whole 2112 album in the second set after the 15 minute intermission.
Having seen RUSH perform three times in my life I'm not sure I could physically endure THAT much awesome in the time allotted.

Great. Now I can't remember why I came into this thread...

hark

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
Michael Jackson.

After watching this video, I got the mp3 of Love Never Felt So Good. If you haven't seen this video, please give it a look. It's amazing how music affects so many people.

kevy73

It might be a Pink Floyd kinda day here.... have a truckload of paperwork I need to do for the Tax Office.... maybe some Floyd will help relieve the boredom...

Might start with "The final cut" album.... always a favourite.

kevy73

Some awesome music being posted on here... my horizons are ever expanding... :)

I do some IT work from time to time for a company - urgh - today is one of those times....

I have "The Pogues - If I should fall from grace" playing at the moment. Keeping my spirits up at least!