What are you listening too right now....

Blacktop

Best CD set I've bought in years: This One's For Him - A Tribute to Guy Clark. It has Lyle Lovett, Kris Kristofferson, Shawn Colvin, and many other famous country singers doing songs by Texan Guy Clark. I can listen to both CDs on repeat for days and not get bored.

Love Guy Clark and those Texas songwriters and performers.. Are you a Townes Van Zandt fan as well?
Check out this movie if you haven't yet. Be Here to Love Me: A Film About Townes Van Zandt (2004) - Full Cast & Crew - IMDb

paul14086

Re: What are you listening to right now....

The Smith Street band is my brothers fav band. Met them after a concert.. not my taste though. Anything by foo fighters for me

Blade Canyon

Love Guy Clark and those Texas songwriters and performers.. Are you a Townes Van Zandt fan as well?
Check out this movie if you haven't yet. Be Here to Love Me: A Film About Townes Van Zandt (2004) - Full Cast & Crew - IMDb

I just found it on Netflix and moved it to the top of my queue. Also check out "Heartworn Highways", which is available on Netflix DVD, too. Live performances by Guy Clark, Townes, and many other good ones. Maybe even Youtube or other online video sources.

Pretzel

Saw this thread, paused, and heard about 42 voices commingled in a cacophony of office level communication. Although I normally have no problem tuning it out, after stopping for a moment, because of this thread, it's now overwhelming. Had to turn on the bluetooth speaker and listen to some Sting - Symphonicities.

I switch musical moods on a regular basis though, so who knows by this afternoon.

Blacktop

Saw this thread, paused, and heard about 42 voices commingled in a cacophony of office level communication. Although I normally have no problem tuning it out, after stopping for a moment, because of this thread, it's now overwhelming. Had to turn on the bluetooth speaker and listen to some Sting - Symphonicities.

I switch musical moods on a regular basis though, so who knows by this afternoon.

Did you mean Synchronicity by The Police? I didn't follow Sting's solo stuff .

Pretzel

Did you mean Synchronicity by The Police? I didn't follow Sting's solo stuff .

Nah, Symphonicities. It's Sting singing along with the Royal Philharmonic Concert Orchestra... he does a lot of his bigger solo stuff, but even retouches on Roxanne from back in the day. ;)

Love all of his solo stuff though. Great musicianship, very mellow, has it's purpose for sure.

Daniel Aegerter

Re: What are you listening to right now....

Brandi Carlile (the live album), Fettes Brot (German hip-hop), Vivaldi (the four seasons, recomposed by Max Richter) and Metallica

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Pretzel

After lunch, I switched to the "Funk" radio station on Spotify. There's a little chair dancing going on as I work, just sayin'...