Vincent 2015 as often as possible

Vincent

Architecture, just an other one of yesterday:

20150220-Ruin larger.jpg

Vincent

Row of cows, visited a farm.

20150228-a row of cows.jpg

I like the involvement of the cows looking at the camera. But the first cow looks too much out of focus and I somehow did not get the colour I expected.

Vincent

Japanese cherry tree (macro test):

20150305-Japanese cherry.jpg

This one is on a protected place and a bit early, I believe the little brown spots indicate drops of water that froze in early morning and damaged the flower.
A lot of extension tubes on the Osawa, not flexible and difficult to hold still hand held, but it works.

Vincent

Spring is coming, had been struggling to get this picture, it is difficult to set up the tripod and did not get there when there was good light, my new lens on my new camera helped:

20150324-flower pushing.jpg

Vincent

Fern, I was comparing the Tammy 90 to the Nikon 70-200. Here the 70-200 wins, but I noticed that getting closer can really be a big advantage in nature and then the Tammy is unbeatable.

20150327-70-200 fern.jpg20150327-Tammy fern.jpg

The edit on the Tammy (as well as the composition) seems better so before posting:
20150327-70-200 fern II.jpg

Vincent

Orchid, the big bulb is smaller then my pink IRL (I`m 1m86), I tried extreme macro, but the DOF was so small I got nothing interesting out of it:

20150328-tiny orchid.jpg

Looking at the EXIF I should change my auto ISO settings a bit more, seems I should consider going M more often again.

Vincent

Lens test, I was actually just testing the AF on my Vivitar 19-35, which I had never tried. It seems this came out, I was positively surprised.

20150407-blossom AF test.jpg

Vincent

Time to get posting again. Test of my Nisi ND1000 filter.

20150620-Nisi ND1000 test.jpg

I really want to work more around the little streams, but seem to have trouble getting there.