Up Close, And Personal

evan

Banned
here are some of my more recent pics, 20120613_17.JPG20120611_19.JPG017.JPG056.JPG20120520_60.JPG

Pierro

All i get is " Inavlid Attachment Specified " when i click on the link.. and westmill, your avatar has disappeared, so not sure if the problems are connected in some way

Pierro

Thats a monster of a shot. What incredible detail. Looks like you may have used a real macro lens on that one !

evan

Banned
thanks,i experimented with auto iso for the first time with these. the weather was overcast and breezy. it should be getting nicer over the next few days so i will have another try, this time with smaller apertures.

KWJams

Just got my new camera and while getting familiar with the controls I snapped a picture of Koko sitting in my lap wondering when she would get some attention.
BMC 2012 FT_001 - Copy (Medium).JPG

N_Addy

Thanks! This was shot with a Sigma 150mm macro. It was a somewhat low-light setting (in shade) but there was only a light intermittent breeze so I did not use any flash. The dragon seemed content to pose so I took advantage to slowly move in close.

Pierro

I think this illustrates my point exactly in the thread about more and more mega pixels in the latest and greatest DSLR's on the market. If you can take shots like that on a D80, i think this is point proved, your Lordship. Thats the case for the defence :cool: