The latest update about Bill16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill16

Speaking of Internet friends, this a photo of my Deb.

foppiano2.jpg

Last edited:

Bill16

I have a confession for you my friends. Deb and I are together now. :)
Things are on hold until we get things planned after she tells me how long of her tour is left. Still in the long distance faze.
But she didn't push me, instead she followed my lead. So it was mostly my own doing, and I am happy about it all!:D

Last edited:

Bill16

Just in case there are any misunderstandings, Debbie and I are in love. But it is still new and I hope eventually marriage will be the outcome, though proposing too fast might mess things up. Though we both have the same goal in mind I believe.
Besides I promised my phycologist I wouldn't get married before my next appointment, and proposing to Deb seems like it would break the intentions of the request if not the letter of my phycologist request. So I will wait a while till it seems right, like I did with my late beloved wife.

Anyway I wanted my friends to know of my very good fortune, and I do feel happy again.I believe my late wife Anice with God's help brought Deb an I together somehow, for too many reason to state them all here.

Only time will tell, but I pray that it all goes right for Debbie and myself. :D

hark

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
Contributor
I only wish the best for you, Bill, but I have to ask: have you met her in person yet? If not, the person on the other end of the computer could be anyone. You've been in a vulnerable position with Anice's death along with losing your other home. I don't want to see anyone taking advantage of you. Please don't view me as a nay-sayer...I'm only asking because I care about you as a Nikonite friend.

Bill16

No I haven't met her in person yet, because she is deployed in Iraq right now. I do understand my heart is vulnerable in this, as it was when I fell in love with my wife. I didn't meet her in person until I drove across the country to marry her.

So I guess I am prone to risking my heart, and since Debbie is from this state I won't have to risk anything but my heart this time, and I pray that I am right about her.

I did what checking I could, and I am pretty sure she is in the Baghdad time zone, and her email matches her name and the one on her uniform in her photo.So I understand your worry my friend. But I just can't help my feelings so far. I have to hope it won't be a bad end for my heart.

Thanks Cindy.:)

I only wish the best for you, Bill, but I have to ask: have you met her in person yet? If not, the person on the other end of the computer could be anyone. You've been in a vulnerable position with Anice's death along with losing your other home. I don't want to see anyone taking advantage of you. Please don't view me as a nay-sayer...I'm only asking because I care about you as a Nikonite friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.