Steve's 52 for 2015

SteveH

This viaduct is in a town near our new home, so for week #10 - Arches!
dsc_8818-edit.jpg

And since I haven't posted much recently, here's a bonus pic - I have used this theme before, but here's another for Depth of Field, just because I like the shot....
dsc_8828-edit.jpg

SteveH

It would be rude not to take advantage of the Solar Eclipse, so here we are... I don't have any ND filters and the cloud was covering slightly, but I'm pleased with what I managed.

Week #11 - Darkness
dsc_8869-edit.jpg

SteveH

Happy Easter everyone! My wife & I are having a little holiday in Scotland at the moment - Lots of photos but not a lot of time to process them! Still, I did get this while I was waiting for her to try on some clothes in a shop.... I also picked up a bargain myself - See you can guess from the EXIF data! (Pics to follow when I get home)

Week #13 - Repitition
dsc_9211.jpg

SteveH

A bit of messing about today! Decided to have a go with my flash (Off camera) and set up a bit of an experiment.... By the way, if you havn't tried this beverage, I can recommend it!
Week #14 - Glass
dsc_9719-edit.jpg

mikew_RIP

A bit of messing about today! Decided to have a go with my flash (Off camera) and set up a bit of an experiment.... By the way, if you havn't tried this beverage, I can recommend it!
Week #14 - Glass
dsc_9719-edit.jpg

Camera
NIKON D7100

Focal Length
50mm

Aperture
f/2

Exposure
1/200s

ISO

Had my last hangover about 13 years ago and said no more,ime too old to feel like this,since then i think i may have had 4 or 5 pints of Newcastle brown,so i guess ime nearly a none drinker.:D

SteveH

I just realised - Have I missed a week? Are we on week 15 or 16 now (Assuming the week changes on a Thursday as that was New Years Day)?

cwgrizz

Challenge Team
I just realised - Have I missed a week? Are we on week 15 or 16 now (Assuming the week changes on a Thursday as that was New Years Day)?

For me "Week 1" was from Jan. 1-7. That made "Week 15" Apr. 9-15 and "Week 16" Apr. 16-22. At least that is what my Excel Spreadsheet says for this. Ha!

SteveH

For me "Week 1" was from Jan. 1-7. That made "Week 15" Apr. 9-15 and "Week 16" Apr. 16-22. At least that is what my Excel Spreadsheet says for this. Ha!

Thanks Walt, as I suspected I have missed a week somewhere..... I'll have to post two shots / subjects at some point!

SteveH

This is the riverside in a Town called Tadcaster, near where I live (You may recognise the viaduct from a previous week!) and anyone who likes their beer, this is where John Smiths is brewed, and there are also big breweries for Coors, Miller & Molson - Something to do with the minerals in the river water make it perfect for brewing beer! Due to this, I have picked this week's subject to be "Water".

The image below is also the 10,000th actuation of my beloved D7100.

Week #16 - Water
dsc_0001-edit.jpg