Project 365 Wrobledo

WendyR

Day 17

Oh the cold! I want so bad to take nature pictures but it's just way too cold!! Instead I took macros of our wedding glasses.

WeddingGlassDay17.jpg

WendyR

Day 18

23 degrees is way too cold for me to be staying around finding something to take a picture of. I guess with all of this cold weather I'll get a lot of macro practice. ;-)

This a glass jewel that had a bright light pressed to the back of it. I thought it was neat how many colors you could see when the light shines through it.

FlowerLightDay18.jpg

Mike150

I'm with you Wendy. I can't wait for warmer weather so I can get up on the mountains (as small as they are in this side of the country). Until then, if nothing pops up, I'll work on close ups.

WendyR

Day 21

FlyingBug: I think it's neat when you get the chance to take a photo of something that is an everyday object but yet see it differently thanks to the use of macro technology.

FlyingBugDay21.jpg

Mike150

Day 21

FlyingBug: I think it's neat when you get the chance to take a photo of something that is an everyday object but yet see it differently thanks to the use of macro technology.

How much do you have to pay a bug to pose for you? I can never get one to sit long enough to focus the camera.

WendyR

Those look a lot like the Hershey's Kisses I've been missing...

On second thought, they couldn't be. Mine were wrapped.

LOL Mike150, They were stolen from my chocolate morsel bag.. I guess the cookies will have a few less morsels in them. :)

WendyR

How much do you have to pay a bug to pose for you? I can never get one to sit long enough to focus the camera.

I tell them that if they don't let me take a picture of them then I'll squish them!! LOL :-D Fear factor.. works every time. :) j.k.

WendyR

Day 25

Finally!! It stopped being cold and stopped snowing long enough to get an outdoors shot. Too bad I'm sick with a head cold. I only made it as far as my back door. :-(

OrangeSunSetDay25.jpg

WendyR

Day 26

I had to step up my game. My pictures were beginning to look desperate. Today I was able to get some really nice shots. (Well.... for what my compact can do.) I have to bow down to some of you. :)

GooseDay26.jpgLateEveningSwimDay26.jpgNibbler.jpg
A friendly goose An evening swim Our new addition to the family: Meet Mr. Nibbler

Marcel

Happily retired
Staff member
Super Mod
Day 26

I had to step up my game. My pictures were beginning to look desperate. Today I was able to get some really nice shots. (Well.... for what my compact can do.) I have to bow down to some of you. :)

A friendly goose An evening swim Our new addition to the family: Meet Mr. Nibbler

Nice job on the watermark Wendy! And I love the duck shot with the sunset.