Project 365 Wrobledo

WendyR

Day 7
It's snowing! It's the first snow of 2012.
FirstSnow2012_Day7.jpg

WendyR

Day 9

Flaming

Today was a busy day at home so very little time to play. Practicing macro with a candle. (Nikon Coolpix S8100)
FlamingDay9.jpg

WendyR

Day 10

My daughter's birthday is tomorrow so she was the topic of today's picture. I took a picture of her eye using the macro settings. I do okay with this compact camera (Nikon Coolpix S8100) but I really really miss the SLR. My pictures were so much better with that camera. I know, I know a lesson learned. ;-)

EyeOnUDay10.jpg

AxeMan - Rick S.

Who needs a D4 when Wendy has her Coolpix. Wendy I hope people are following your 365 project. You are a prime example of the statement you don't need a $6000 camera to take good pictures. Great work with that little camera, keep them coming.

Mike150

Who needs a D4 when Wendy has her Coolpix. Wendy I hope people are following your 365 project. You are a prime example of the statement you don't need a $6000 camera to take good pictures. Great work with that little camera, keep them coming.

Trust me Rick. I'm following it. I'm trying to follow all of them (even yours), but WOW there's so many this year.

WendyR

Day 11
Today is special and I will have two pictures to share.
It's snowing today so the day was gloomy. I went for a small walk around the house to see if I could capture anything with the snow.
I looked up and saw the sun trying to peek out for a bit. As you can guess I took a picture of the sun. You can see the snow falling down on me as the sun was smiling down.
The second picture is a picture my daughter took today. She said it was the picture that I needed to post since she took it and it was her birthday. I was busy cooking and didn't see what she had done. It wasn't until I was checking my SD card that I saw what she had took a picture of. How can say no to that. :)

SunNsnowDay11.jpg

FruitySmileDay11.jpg

ohkphoto

Snow White
I love it! Both shots are great . . . I especially like the second one . . . please let your daughter know!
Keep up the excellent work, Wendy! You have a great eye!

WendyR

Day 12
Stuck in the house lately because of the cold and snow. I've been search the house over for interesting things to take pictures of.
This is a decorative item that I've kept over the years from one of the baby showers that I had. I've always thought is was so cute.
ShhBabySleepDay12.jpg

WendyR

Day 13
I wanted to try my skills out in Photoshop in the "artsy" category. The original picture is of a small door on a cabinet that I have. I liquefied it and this is the outcome.
ArtWorkDay13.jpg

Mike150

Day 13
I wanted to try my skills out in Photoshop in the "artsy" category. The original picture is of a small door on a cabinet that I have. I liquefied it and this is the outcome.

Looks "Triple X" rated to me. Just the way I like it. I bought CS5 with the hopes of taking a class, but the local colleges seem to have dropped it from their schedules. I guess I'm limited to trying what I can learn from Youtube videos.

WendyR

Day 15

Yea.. we got to go on a small road trip. We went to Morrison, Colorado to Red Rocks Amphitheater. I took over 100 photos but selected only one for my daily pic. I'm in the process of making my own web site for my photography portfolio. It's part of one my things to do on my "to do list". That's actually what I'm going to school for... web design and multimedia communications. I really need to start practicing making web sites, the photography portfolio will be my first. Wish me LUCK!!

RedRocks
RedRocksDay15.jpg

WendyR

Looks "Triple X" rated to me. Just the way I like it. I bought CS5 with the hopes of taking a class, but the local colleges seem to have dropped it from their schedules. I guess I'm limited to trying what I can learn from Youtube videos.

Mike,
Everything I'm learning is through the Adobe TV web site. They have some awesome tutorials. Just click on Adobe Photoshop and then navigate to what your looking for. YouTube and Google are my best friends. LOL:D
Site: Adobe TV Just select product and then nav to Photoshop.

Wendy

WendyR

Day 16

It's cold and very hard to get out to find nature shots. My son feel asleep waiting on me and I just couldn't resist. My baby is four, such a big boy.

SleepyBoyDay16.jpg