Post your Birds in Flight

Marilynne

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
Re: Bird in Flight

How are you enjoying the Bird in Flight class so far Marilynne?

Sent from my SCH-I405 using Tapatalk 2

It was a 3 day class, two Saturdays and a Sunday workshop. Each session was about 2 hours long. The instructor had a Canon. When he talked about settings I was totally confused. I stood next to him in the workshop and he tried to help me the best he could. I felt all of my photos were darker than normal. There was one lady with a D5100 and we tried to help each other. Once I figured out the real settings I wanted, my shots are coming out much better. Do you agree?

Deezey

Your shots have been looking great. Most of my birding is done in thick woods. So far my bird in flight pics usually go....oh look...tree.....tree......so that's a bird huh?

Marilynne

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod

Your shots have been looking great. Most of my birding is done in thick woods. So far my bird in flight pics usually go....oh look...tree.....tree......so that's a bird huh?

Thanks!

Not to many thick wooded areas around here. Just some wetlands and the everglades.

Marilynne

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod

Great Egret
dsc_0065_883.jpg

dsc_0068_885.jpg

nikonpup

warm day + pond = bugs. The blood sucking kind. MILLER TIME FOR THIS GUY AND HYDROCORTISONE FOR ME.
pond time 039.jpg

Last edited:

STM

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr hate it when i cannot edit a post.

I have found that sometimes when you click on the "save changes" button that nothing happens. It must be a glitch in the system sometimes. Just refresh the page and you should be fine.

I always seem to find a misspelling right after I post something. My problem is that my fingers type words faster than my brain can process them!

Deezey

warm day + pond = bugs. The blood sucking kind. MILLER TIME FOR THIS GUY AND HYDROCORTISONE FOR ME.View attachment 31656

Great shot! Also look into getting a Thermacell. I have been using them now for a fw years. These things are just that amazing. I have one that stays in the truck for those just in case moments, and I even use them out on the deck while grilling.