My name is _______ and I am overweight

DraganDL

The whole story about loosing weight is pretty exaggerated, to say the least. It's a myth, actually. Try with the "apple diet" and you will be fit within a 45 days or so (if applied on a "once in a week" basis).
http://goo.gl/4tFHDm
Good luck:encouragement:!

The whole story about loosing weight is pretty exaggerated, to say the least. It's a myth, actually. Try with the "apple diet" and you will be fit within a 45 days or so (if applied on a "once in a week" basis).
Apple Diet for Challenging the 3 Day Weight Loss Cleanse | Slism
Good luck:encouragement:!

That is a fad diet and does not address the real issue. To lose weight and KEEP it off you have to change your eating habits. In my case my triglycerides were high and needed to be lowered. the only way to do that was to cut down on the carbs. I also have live problems from drugs I have to take so that makes it even harder to lose weight. As part of the weight lose plan by doctor Has me on I take weekly shots to reduce the fat on my liver so it helps in losing weight and in controlling the damage the drugs are doing to my system.
It is rarely just about losing weight.

Roy1961

Contributor
good news Don, seems like when i started i farted and lost 14 lbs, now its 3 weeks to lose a pound, slowed down big time, at a total of 48 lbs lost, feeling a lot better and my 20 mile bike rides at the weekends are getting easier/faster. Just gotta keep at it.

good news Don, seems like when i started i farted and lost 14 lbs, now its 3 weeks to lose a pound, slowed down big time, at a total of 48 lbs lost, feeling a lot better and my 20 mile bike rides at the weekends are getting easier/faster. Just gotta keep at it.

I have been told that losing it slow is better than fast since slowly dropping the pounds tends to stay off. Fad diets that lose the weight fast just come back just as fast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rick M

I just got a Fitbit Surge HR. If you are into data as a motivator it's awesome. The mobil app dashboard is great for tracking everything. Nice seeing my resting heart rate going down as I improve and the sleep data is pretty cool too. Since it isn't GPS based, it's much smaller than the smartwatches and pretty accurate when you get your stride right.

I finally passed the 20 pound mark. Was at 21.8 pounds this morning. Been hovering around 19 pounds for a couple of weeks. I seem to get to a weight and hang there for a while and then start back dropping the weight again. I am pretty happy to lose it slowly. From what I have heard/read it is better to lose it slow than to lose is fast.

Roy1961

Contributor
my problem is when i was at 47lbs i told my work colleagues i would buy a cake when i hit the 50lb mark, i think i am looking forward to a slice more than they are?

Michael J.

I finally passed the 20 pound mark. Was at 21.8 pounds this morning. Been hovering around 19 pounds for a couple of weeks. I seem to get to a weight and hang there for a while and then start back dropping the weight again. I am pretty happy to lose it slowly. From what I have heard/read it is better to lose it slow than to lose is fast.

Don, Great Job. The challenge is not giving up when the weight is hanging for a while. I've experience 4 times. :eek: Now I am jumping over it.

Roy1961

Contributor
i went out tonight to buy 2 new pairs of pants, went from a 40 down to a 36 and they are a little loose, this is worth the wait.

I have had to buy new pants also last week. Went from a 42 to a 38. Down 23 pounds now. So very happy. I was also able to hike 1.5 miles 1 way down into a ravine to photograph a waterfall. the hike down was not to bad but the hike back up the 1.5 mile hill was a little harder. 6 months ago though I would not have tried must less actually been able to do it.

Roy1961

Contributor
i hit the 50lb mark today, cake is ordered for Monday, i will post a picture of it for all of you to share. lol

Roy1961

Contributor
uploadfromtaptalk1445264980010.jpguploadfromtaptalk1445265077322.jpg