Moab Man's 366 in 2016

Moab Man

Jan 17 of my 366

This is a Ruby Red Dragonette. From what I have learned this species was only discovered within the last few years. Not sure why it took so long as it's not timid and being bright red and yellow it doesn't exactly blend in to much. Shot with my phone as it threw its fin up to see and I didn't want to miss it.

Dragonette.jpg

Moab Man

Jan 18 of my 366 - Somebody took the last package of crackers and left the box.

Not really, but fooling around with something a little different.

W_DSC_0958.jpg

Dawg Pics

That is funny. I like it.
I tried to take pics of my dogs looking the ring that keeps slides in the tray. It didn't work out too good.

Moab Man

Cool street series.

Thank you. I love this old city, Ogden. It dates back to the stage coach and first days of the steam engine railroad. A number of the buildings are the original brick (when brick came into use) and you can find some of the old paint advertising what was there. The specific street I was standing on, 25th Street, has been used for movies and TV series.

Moab Man

Jan 21 of my Project 366

After having dinner with myself last night, we thought what could be better than the perfect student body classroom.
W_DSC_0898.jpg

Moab Man

Jan 22 of my 366 - Toy

Saw this tiny tiny toy sitting on the counter. No idea where it came from, and I needed a picture, so here's today's photo.

W_DSC_1064.jpg